My child’s father is using. How do I get full custody?

by | Aug 21, 2020 | Firm News, Florida Family Law

My child’s father is using and selling drugs. We do not have any custody agreement. I moved out, but he is still using drugs behind my back. I want to get full custody with supervised visits, if anything. What should I do?

This sounds like a Florida Statute §742 paternity issue. First contact an experienced family law attorney like Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. today for a free consultation to evaluate your case.  In such a paternity issue, the court will make a determination based on the best interest of the child by examining over a dozen statutory factors. Contacting an experienced family law attorney will ensure your child’s best interest is heard.