Paternity Action

by | Jan 23, 2020 | Firm News, Florida Family Law

My ex-girlfriend and I aren’t together, and she just gave birth to our daughter. I don’t want to wait for her to request child support. I want to pay my part and also want half custody so the baby can be half of the time with me and the other half with her. What do I do?

You file a paternity action to establish paternity, a parenting plan and child support. Speak with a professional lawyer like Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. to fully understand how to file the petitions.