International Divorce

by | Jan 23, 2020 | Firm News, Florida Family Law

How do I get a divorce when spouse lives in Miami and I live in the Caribbean?

If you are a Florida resident (meaning you have resided here at least six months), you can file for a divorce here. You can get a distribution of any property that is not located here. If you know where your spouse is, you can have your spouse served by a foreign process service company that specializes in such service.