Enforcing Payment

by | Dec 10, 2019 | Firm News, Florida Family Law

I was divorced from my husband 3 years ago. The judge granted him the home equity loan to pay, which he is refusing to pay. It is ruining my credit and is messing up my chance to get a new home. How can I go about enforcing payment?

You need to file a Motion to Enforcement the Final Judgment. This would ensure that the payment is enforced. Speak with a professional lawyer like Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. to fully understand the situation.