Deceased Husband Home Sale

by | Oct 16, 2019 | Firm News, Florida Family Law

Q: I live in Florida. My husband is deceased. He and I were both on the title of the home. If I want to sell the home do I need a continuous marriage affidavit?

A: Yes, you should record an affidavit of continuous marriage and a death certificate. Speak with a professional lawyer like Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. to fully understand the process.