Timesharing When A Parent is Unavailable

by | Nov 4, 2020 | Firm News, Florida Family Law

What happens if the judge orders a temporary timeshare relief and the mother doesn’t obey and is nowhere to be found? I am the father and I got temporary timesharing granted. The mother is not living at her address anymore and is being increasingly difficult. What can happen to her and the child? 

You may consider filing a petition for a court to grant various remedies. One such remedy would be a pick-up order for the child. Alternatively, you may file to hold the mother in contempt of court for violating your standing court order. Of course, you should first contact the law offices of Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. for a free consultation regarding the specific needs of your unique case.