Transgender Name Change

by | Jul 7, 2020 | Firm News

I am a transgender man looking to have my name match my gender identity. I am a felon because I possessed a firearm without a permit. For that charge I received probation 5 years ago. Can I change my name and gender markers in FL?

Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. specializes in name changes and even sits on the Florida Bar’s Gender Marker and Name Change Committee. Name change and gender marker change cases require extensive procedures including background checks and a consideration of prior charges, including felony convictions. You should contact Mark E. Sawicki, P.A. today for a free consultation regarding your gender and name change needs.